Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Eye Makeup Remover Review


Good Morning Everyone!!!

I am really excited to publish, my first ever blog post! For my first blog post I would like to keep it nice and easy and share with you my thoughts on my current eye makeup remover. 



A couple of months ago I purchased the Simple Sensitive Skin Experts Eye Makeup Remover. This product claims to effectively remove even waterproof mascara, while helping to smooth, soften, and restore the skin. After using almost a whole bottle of this remover, and using it on several different mascaras I am unimpressed with the results. Not only have I not been unable to fully remove my waterproof mascara, but I also find that it does not fully remove my regular mascara either. However, this product has never irritated my eyes which is important to me as I wear contacts. 

I am not sure if I will be repurchasing another bottle of this product, but I will definitely be finishing it so that it does not go to waste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment